Friday, October 28, 2005



Hope I didn't sound too dogmatic on that last post. Just needed to bust out with some essential self-affirmaton. Can u dig it? Friday night and I'm staying in. Skool bright and early tommorrow. Hit the flash cards for a spell (big test Wednesday), cook up some ahi tuna, tweak the solo songs a little, maybe watch my new Netflix dvd "The Awful Truth" featuring the lefty hijinx of Michael Moore. Part of me gets a little blue on a lonely fall Friday but I know in my heart it's for the greater good. I wanna be well rested for class. Thinkin' long term. Taking the blinders off. Seeking the righteous balance between isolation and education. I feel like that kid who wants to go out and party but his parents order him to hit the books instead. Only I'm the parent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home