Saturday, March 25, 2006




Hello frizzles. I have a little moment this Saturday morning and thought I'd take the opportunity to reconnect with whoever's listening. Just a few days into spring and everything feels whole. Winter was nice but I'm rarely dressed for it and thus I'm glad the blue skies and warm afternoons are on the upswing.

Slowly, slowly my big Brett solo album simmers. It's a trip. Little by little it all comes together. I've got about 30 tunes in the can and every chance I get I'll add a little more paint and then subtract and add again and so on. I realize it's a maddening process but it's MY process and at the end of the day I'm usually very pleased with the results.

This morning, I was thinking about the album artwork. I think this picture is going to figure in somewhere.

And meanwhile...the NEW EVANGENITALS LP also cooks on the burner. We've got five songs tracked and they're our very best and most challenging. It's gonna make the first LP almost irrelevant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home